MotionX-GPS Drive V14 Introduces Universal Binary and Host of New Features
The Leading iPhone Navigation App Now Includes HD iPad Support, New Active Lane Assist, Posted Speed Limits, and Much More
SANTA CRUZ, CA — (Marketwire – Aug 15, 2012) – Fullpower®-MotionX® today announced MotionX-GPS Drive version 14.0 for the iPhone and iPad. MotionX-GPS Drive, the best-selling navigation app in Apple’s iTunes App Store, now supports a universal binary with a custom user interface for the iPhone, as well as a high-definition interface tailored specifically for the iPad.
The application update includes several new features to make driving easier:
- New active lane guidance for complex intersections, highway interchanges and exits
- New speed limit display shows current speed, along with a visual warning when you exceed the speed limit
- New full-screen map view lets you see more of the road while navigating
- New option for Facebook check-in when you arrive at your destination
- New option to quickly access the directions list from the map view
- New option to reverse the order of the directions list
MotionX-GPS Drive version 14.0 is immediately available for $0.99 in the iTunes App Store. The application covers the U.S. and Canada and includes 30 days of free Live Voice Guidance. Additional guidance packages are available at $2.99 for 30 days or $9.99 for a year. This upgrade is free to current MotionX-GPS Drive customers.
Founded in 2003, by Philippe Kahn, the creator of the camera-phone, Fullpower-MotionX leads the wearable sensing revolution. With a broad IP portfolio, the MotionX technology platform powers leading solutions from companies such as Nike, Jawbone, Comcast, Pioneer, JVC and others. Fullpower sees iPhone and iPad applications as a showcase for the MotionX technology platform. MotionX applications have established leadership in Health, Fitness and Navigation.